Thursday, April 5, 2012

124.5, how good to see you!

Hello, 124.5! I haven't seen you in forever. How are you, darling?

That's right, I am 124.5 lbs right now. I haven't seen that weight since approximately summer 2009. I am so proud of myself! I have noticed a tentative trend of dropping more than my usual .3-.5 during my shark week. I don't know exactly what is up with that, but I like it. I dropped nearly a pound during shark week (last week). I was sitting firmly in the 125 region and even saw 124.0 for a couple of days. I think I was a little dehydrated though. I have been upping my liquids consumption so I think that is why I am now sitting at 124.5.

I have been consuming between 1000-1200 calories per day. My workouts have been relatively minimal (~2 times per week). I have noticed my strength endurance decrease so I think I may be losing some muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment