I have been
working on working out for many months now. Actually since September. I
started slow with a cycling class and then added a couple other
activities like weights and racquetball through the semester. I'm
starting to see results after setbacks from Thanksgiving and Christmas
binging. But seriously, I can't say no to my Mom's cooking and I won't
since I am only get it twice a year.
I started
keeping track of my weight in mid-December but know I was around 135 in August. I started at 131.6. Then
Christmas happened. I gained half a pound when I got home but also
started up my workout regime again. This time I've revved up the
intensity a bit. I run a mile now. The time isn't fast but it's
continuous. I also lift heavier weights -- 10lbs for my arms usually.
My waist is a little smaller. And I've noticed guys checking me out
sometimes. I am now 129.6 lbs and 25.8% body fat according to my scale.
That's only 2 lbs but combined with the increased muscle tone it feels
more like 5 lbs. Ultimately I would like to get to 20% bodyfat or 120
lbs -- whichever comes first.
I don't think this is unrealistic since in high school and after I was 118. I bumped up to 125 in 2009 and then to 135 in 2011.
Summary:
Jan 30 - 129.6
Feb 3 - 128.4
No comments:
Post a Comment